Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, September 19, 2008

SC194-Pumpkin Frenzy!

Here's another attempt at the lastest SCS Sketch Challenge, SC194. Yes, I'm back to displaying my Halloween images. Sorry, I love the Fall and just can't get enough. LOL! I hope you like them too!


I colored this Stacked Pumpkin image with markers and matted it with black and orange cardstock. I used orange cardstock as my card base, measuring for an A2 size card. I cut the b;ack cardstock to be smaller than the card front and then cut the pieces according to the sketch. I did the same for the yellow cardstock but stamped on each piece before adhering it to the black cardstock. I used either black or orange ink to stamp on each piece using 3 different stamps by DRS Designs.


After stamping the candy corn border, I colored it with an orange marker and a white Gelly pen. I tied black ribbon around the largest piece as shown, and then adhered each piece to the card front.


Not too sure I like my background for this card, but I love that pumpkin image and this sketch was fun to work with!

Stamps: DRS Designs- Pumpkin Stack Up, Zig Zag Edger, Candy Corn Edger, Large Rectangle Stained Glass Background
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Tangerine
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Bic Markers, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, White Gelly Roll pen



So, do you enjoy seeing all my Fall and Halloween cards? If not, leave me a comment and let me know what other themes you'd like to see right now. I'll take it on as a personal challenge and post them on future blog posts.


Hope you're having a great Weekend! Enjoy the Summer while it lasts...Monday is the first day of Fall! Yippee!


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So nice and bright--love it! Nope, I'm not tired of seeing Halloween cards.

Awna said...

that is a super cool pumpkin image! I've not looked at that site before. Thanks for opening my eyes!

Awna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin