Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Religious Christmas Card

This card features one of the new Christmas Stamps by DRS Designs called Luke 2:11-14 Holiday Verse.



I created the back ground from the Interlocking Stars background stamp. I colored them with Bic markers and then used red and green Stickles to give the card a little sparkle. The verse was stamped with green ink and then I used red ink to distress the edges around it. Although it is hard to see, the cardstock base is dark green and measures 4.25" x 6."

Sorry this picture has a yellow tint, but I wanted to get a close-up picture so you could read the verse and see the font well. It truly is a very elegant image!


So, have you started making your holiday cards yet? Only 113 days til Christmas! (yikes!)



Stamps: DRS Designs- Interlocking Star Background, Luke 2:11-14 Holiday Verse.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth White cardstock by Office Depot, colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Bic Markers, Stickles in Xmas Red and Green , Colorbox Fluid chalk in Warm Red and Warm Green, Red Grosgrain ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs


Have a Wonderful Thursday!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Love the sparkly stars!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin