Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Horn of Plenty!

With all of the Fall and Halloween cards I've been making, I've realized I've left Thanksgiving out! You can't have Fall without Thanksgiving, right? We don't want any hurt feelings around here. LOL! So, it's time to share one of the Thanksgiving cards I've recently made.



This card uses the cornucopia image and a sentiment taken from the Thanksgiving Greeting Squares image by DRS Designs. I colored the image with markers and matted it withmetallic copper and yellow-orange cardstock. I used my cuttlebug to create the dark brown cardstock panel and 3 orange brads. I decorated the bottom of it with fabric ribbon.

You can see the rest of the Thanksgiving and Harvest stamps offered by DRS Designs here.


Stamps: DRS Designs- Cornucopia, Thanksgiving Squares Greeting
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories: Ribbon by Joann's Autumn Inspirations, Cuttlebug and Swiss dots Embossing Folder, Brads by Making Memories

Hope you have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work, Jennifer. The image is so nice. Great colouring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin