Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pumpkin Bouquet

So, did you all have a great weekend? I woke up with a sore throat Friday that haunted me all weekend and has now turned into a sinus infection. I even took a sick day yesterday so I could rest. Sometimes, I really hate it when the weather changes. My sinuses just can't take it and I get sick every time. Thank God for Sudafed. It really helps me get back to the important things, like making cards!

I made this card over the weekend. I had so much fun coloring it. That's what so great about DRS Designs and why I love them so much--their images are so fun to color! This Pumpkin Bouquet is no exception! I love the color combo of this card as well. It's so very Fall-ish! I guess I mean Festive! LOL!




I used markers to color the image and layered it using my Nesties. I created the background by layering the yellow-orange cardstock and the dark orange-red cardstock. I tore the corners off the yellow-orange cardstock and added dark brown brads to the orange-red cardstock. I think the layout looks really neat with this image. Finished card size measures 5" x 6."





Stamps: DRS Designs- Pumpkin Bouquet, Thanksgiving Greeting Squares
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill cardstock, cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Bic Markers, Nesties, Brads from Joann's Scrap Essentials



Stay tuned for tomorrow's Card Sketch Wednesday Challenge. It's the first one posted for October!



Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jennifer!! Another beautiful creation!! You did a fabulous job of coloring!! I totally LOVE this!! I don't have this one!!...YET!! teehee!!

Heather said...

This is beautiful. So vibrant!

MaryNSC said...

It is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Gargle with hot salty water..and call me in the morning..LOLOLOL

Etha said...

wow this is so pretty! what rich colors!! And I love the ripped corners, great idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin