Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I made this card last week and forgot all about showing it to you. I can't believe it!
This card features one of the new Word Frame images from DRS Designs. They can be used with many of the simple sentiments that DRS Designs offers. Here you can see I've used it with the Happy Birthday sentiment.










The background was made by heat embossing the Flower/Dragonfly background stamp on blue cardstock and matting it with copper cardstock cut with my Nesties. I also embossed the Delicate Flower background as my main image. The ribbon was tied vertically around the scalloped piece in the background and then tied in a knot and adhered in front of the main image. This finished card measures 4.25" x 6."

  • Stamps: All images by DRS Designs

  • Ink: Rubber Stampede Embossing Ink

  • Paper: Bazzill cardstock, smooth cardstock by Paper Reflections.

  • Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Offray Ribbon

Make sure to come back and visit tomorrow for the first Card Sketch Wednesday posted for September.

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my heavens, this is sooooo beautiful. I really like the colours. So pretty and elegant.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin