Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

When you want your prayers to stand out...

...you need a bold card to write them in! I know this isn't your typical Communion or Get Well card, but I love the look of the pink and black together on this card. What do you think?




I used the new Praying Girl Silhouette image by DRS Designs, simply stamped in black Versafine ink on white cardstock, and decorated with pink & black ribbon, and the Fiskars Treading Water Border Punch.






Stamps: DRS Designs-Praying Girl Silhouette
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth White cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Pink Ribbon-unknown from my stash, Black Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Fiskars Treading Water Border Punch
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"




For this week's Fun Filled friday challenge Kimmy has challenged us to make Baby cards or cards for a Preganancy. I've been on a roll lately with the baby cards, I'll have to see if I can come up with something different!


Sorry for such a short post today. I have a long to-do list & have to limit my computer time today.



Hope you have a Fantastic Weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer


PS: Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty! I am having a thing right now with black and pink... I go straight to those colors first! I have enjoyed reading your blog and looking at all your crafty goods! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! :-)

Jessica G. said...

Vibrant card -- perfect for the 'power of prayer' theme!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and adorable!! Love the borders!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin