Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It Must Be Love!

Today is my day off of work & it's a lazy day for me. I played in my craft room this morning & put together this week's CPS sketch challenge.



I've had this Cutie Pie Kids image from DRS Designs colored for a long time. I thought it was time to finally put it to use & created my challenge card with it.

The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I used red Stickles on the little hearts above their heads.



Such an adorable image that reminds me of high school days--a cheerleader and her first love!

Stamps: DRS Designs- First Love from the Cutie Pie Collection
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Lipstick Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Yellow Brads by The Paper Studio, Red heart brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Spiral clip by The Paper Studio, Xmas Red Stickles by Ranger.
Finished Card Size: 4.75" x 6.75"



Well, that' s it for now. I'm off to shop with my sister!

Make sure to check back tomorrow to see my Card Sketch Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by...

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute!! I love the colors in your card, and this image is just so precious! Awesome!!

Jessica G. said...

Sweet! What fun, bright colors -- perfect for these cuties!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! I just love the bright colors on this!! Beautiful take on the sketch!! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin