Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All in a Can of Worms!


Today I played with this sketch and created this "Good Things Come To Those Who Bait!" card.


A simple sketch means a simple card, right? Feel free to use this sketch in your card making today, and please leave me a link in the comments section if you do. I'd love to see your version!



Here's my challenge card. I colored the DRS Designs Can of Worms image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. It's a pretty simple design that I decorated with brads, 2 colors of ribbon and a spiral clip!



Stamps: DRS Designs- Worm Can (G847), Good Things Who Bait Sentiment (F840)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Yellow Ribbon unknown from my stash, Burgundy Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Brads by O'Scrap, Spiral Clip by The Paper Studio
Finished Card Size: 6.5" x 4.25"



Sorry for the short and sweet post today. I'm still trying to catch up from being out of town last week. The rest of this week will be pretty hectic so hopefully I'll be back on track by this weekend--at least I better be, with 3 days off of work in a row! I guess I have my work cut out for me...I'll be making a check list & sticking to it!


Stay tuned for tomorrow. I have a cute card to show you using an image from Sunflowers and Dragonflies!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card!! I love this can of worms image!! :) Beautifully colored!!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great job with the sketch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin