Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Inside is just as Important as the Outside!

Sorry for the delay in posting pics of our long weekend trip. We just got back in yesterday & I still have to upload some pics. You can expect to see them later tonight.


This week's Fun Filled Friday challenge focuses on the inside of our cards. I challenged Kimmy to make a card of any theme or occasion and decorate the inside of the card to match. I see so many card designers decorating the inside of cards lately that the insides of my cards are feeling neglected--they will not feel left out this week, cause I'm going to spice them up since the inside should be just as important as the outside, right?


I hope you'll join us and decorate the insides of your cards this week too. Make sure to leave me a comment with the link to your project if you get a chance to play along. I'd love to see what you do!


Hope you're having a great weekend & stay tuned to see my trip pictures later on.


until then...

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin