Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Cute as a Button, or a Giraffe!

Well, tomorrow is the big release day over at DRS Designs! All of the cute animal images drawn by Dustin Pike that you've been seeing throughout the week will be available for purchase.


I just couldn't resist today & I just have to show you another one!


This cutie is Jenny Giraffe!




I think the sentiment speaks for itself, but she is cute as a button, don't you think?!?


I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. Then I cut her out and layered (and layered) her with coordinating cardstock cut out with my Nesties. I pop dotted her on the first layer. I added some matching satin ribbon & some buttons to go with the sentiment from my stash. Pretty easily and quickly, now I have a baby card ready to go!


Stamps: DRS Designs- Jenny Giraffe (available for purchase on 5/2/09), Cute as a Button Sentiment (B753)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Ribbon Unknown from my stash, Assorted buttons from my stash, 3D Dots

Finished Card Size: 3.75" x 4.5"



Make sure to run over to DRS Designs tomorrow & get all of the new releases before they run out! After seeing the response from the blog hop yesterday you don't want to wait on these cuties!

Thanks for visiting today! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

PS: Stay tuned to see my Fun Filled Friday Challnge Project using coasters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Dustin's images are always adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! You've done a fabulous job with this sweet Jenny!! :) Beautiful coloring and the buttons are perfect!! Have a lovely weekend!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome coloring with those pencils, Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin