Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Make your Gift Cards and Stocking Money Go Further!

Are the Gift Cards you received and the money from your stocking burning a hole in your pocket? (like mine!) I just updated the Crafting Coupons section on my blog. How about 50% off one item at Michael's or 30% off one item & FREE cardstock at Archiver's? Make the most of your gift cards and stocking money & print off some coupons before you go shopping!





I'll be back to my regular blogging and crafting schedule starting on New Year's Day. Stay tuned...I've got some great things to share with you!




Have a wonderful New Year!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same to you!! Have a successful up-coming New Year!! :) Can't wait to see what you're up to!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin