Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishing you all...

... a very Merry Christmas & a very Happy and Healthy New Year!


Thank You to all of you for visiting my blog everyday & for all of the wonderful comments I've received from you. I'm truely thankful!

I'll be taking the Holiday week off from blogging as I will be busy spending time with my family. Please make sure to check back after the New Year when things quiet down from the Holidays. I'm eager to find that relaxing time again where I spend a little part of each day creating greeting cards and projects to share with you!


May you find your Holiday filled with Joy and wrapped in Love!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

:) I hope you had a fantastic Christmas Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin