Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tree of Lights!

Sorry I missed Card Sketch Wednesday yesterday. Things are just too busy for me right now and I'm going to put it off until the new Year. I'm sure you can all relate as well--Does anyone have spare time this time of year? I'm finding it very hard to get into my craft room right now. I guess you could say that I'm choosing sleep over crafting! LOL!


However, I do have a card to share with you today...it's taken me all week to work on it!




All images on this card are by DRS Designs, and were colored with pencils--no Gamsol. I also lightly sponged the tree with green ink to fill it in a little. The red, green and yellow bulbs are ribbon slide images, with green grosgrain ribbon threaded through them. I tried my best not to make them look like a traffic light, but I should have thought of that before I colored them!


Stamps: DRS Designs- Christmas Tree of Lights, Wonderful Christmas Sentiment, Single Bulb Ribbon Slide
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Warm Green
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company and Bazzill
Accessories: Red Brads by Recollections, Green Grosgain ribbon by Michael's
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"


Happy Holidays!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love that tree image!! Those ribbon slides go perfectly with it!! ;)

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute cute stamp and great coloring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin