Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

How about Santa?

Just a quick post today to announce this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge Announcement! I'm busy baking Christmas cookies today with my mom and sister.



I've challenged Kimmy to a Santa themed challenge this week.



This should be fairly easy to do, since Santa is so in season right now. So, pull out all your favorite Santa stamps and join us this Friday, December 12th and post your Santa projects!



Speaking of Santa, my sister and I went to see him at the Mall last week...See for yourself!





He even asked us if we've been good! LOL! :-)


He's a pretty good looking Santa, don't you think?



Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin