Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

No Stamping Allowed!

...That's the theme to this weeks Fun Filled Friday Challenge. Kimmy picked it! I'm really going to have to think about this one. It's been a very long time since I've made a regular paper-crafted greeting card. I thought I had an idea, but the sentiment required stamping...so I'm off to think up another idea.

Won't you join us for this challenge? Since stamping is not involved, I'm going to see if I can make a quick 10 minute card like you see in Take Ten Magazine. Wonder if my perfectionist side will let me accomplish it? Stay tuned for Friday and I'll tell you all about it and show you what I come up with.


Well, I'm off to shop for the rest of the day! I'm bound & determined to get my Holiday shopping done between today & tomorrow!

Wish me luck!


Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!



Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin