Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Suspension Cards it is!

Happy March! Can you believe it's March already? Seems like just yesterday it was Christmas!
Well, I hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday today. I'm going to stamp, stamp, stamp! I have a notebook filling with all kinds of card ideas that I'd like to get created, so I'm sure I'll be busy.


One of the things I'll be working on is this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge. Kimmy has challenged us to create a suspension card. Have you ever made one of these? I haven't, so it should be fun! If you need a tutorial, you can check this one out from SCS.



BTW, Remember the card I made last week with the Canadian Goose image from Sunflowers and Dragonflies? Well, I've finally updated that post with the picture of the card where I added Diamond Glaze to the water. Sorry it took me so long to get it uploaded, I completely forgot about it (and I even wrote myself a note to remind myself!) Anyways you can see it now by clicking here.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

See you soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin