Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's Day, All Week!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Week!



I say that because this week and my blog will be filled with green--Lots of Irish stuff going on...

Unfortunately, I don't have a stamped project to share with you today, but I promise this week I'll have plenty for you to enjoy!

First up, today--Today we are going to the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown. It's an especially good time & my Husband plays the bag pipes in a band that is in the parade! I plan on taking lots of pictures! Keep your fingers, toes, arms and legs for us that it doesn't rain!



Tomorrow, Monday, I'll be sharing some of the pictures from the parade as I'm sure you will enjoy them, and hopefully another St. Patrick's Day card as well--if I can get my butt in gear!



Tuesday, St. Patty's Day, I have to share a St. Patrick's Day card with you for sure! That's a Must! :-)



Wednesday, Card Sketch Wednesday, I'll have another sketch for you to play with and a House Mouse St. Patrick's Day card for you. We all love the House Mouse!



Thursday, well, as of right now it's a little to early to tell. Thursday will be my anything goes day! Stay tuned to see what I have in store for you!



And, finally, Fun Filled Friday. This week, Kimmy's challenged us to create a St. Patrick's Day card. I hope you'll play along, I'd love to see your Green cards! Make sure to leave me a link, ok?

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin