Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Perfect for a March Birthday!

I know St. Patrick's Day is long gone now, but St. Patty's week continues here at Ink N Scrap Habits!




Today's card is not necessarily a St. Patrick's Day card, but it does have a clover on it. This is a March Birthday card--perfect for anyone with a Birthday near St. Patty's Day.



I decided to keep this card pretty simple by only decorating it with eyelets and ribbon. I also added an additional Happy Birthday sentiment punched with my Word Window punch.


Stamps: DRS Designs- March Birthday Greeting, Clover from the Irish Stick N Stamp Set, Happy Birthday sentiment
Ink: SU! Handsome Hunter

Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: SU! Word Window Punch, SU! Eyelets, Ribbon by Michael's Go With The Grain
Finished Card Size: 4.75" x 6"



Sorry to make today's post so short, but computer time is limited today. I have a stamping play date with friends scheduled for today & I must pack up all my supplies. I have 12 (yes, 12!) card sketches in my notebook that I'm planning to bring to life, so I'll be a busy girl today. Good news for you is that I'll have lots of new & fun stuff to show you very soon!


Stay tuned to see my St. Patty's Day Fun Filled Friday card tomorrow! Have you created a St. Patty's card this week? Leave me a link so I can see it if you did.


Have a great Thursday!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Smiles,
Jennifer


PS: All you Gray's Anatomy fans ready for tonight? I want to know what happens with that ring! I guess we'll find out soon enough!


1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Very elegant birthday card! I'm starting to use more of the white background, too, because it just looks so crisp and fresh.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin