Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hooooo's the Winner????

I know you are all anxiously waiting to hear who the winner is of my Blogoversary Blog Candy giveaway, but first, are any of you owl fans?



Here's the Canadian Owl from the new company Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs.


Kimmy and I had a stamp night a while ago & she let me use her Nesties Labels one on this card. Now I'm itchin' to get them, but I'm really trying to hold off. Our yard still needs grass, so we are saving our pennies for a sprinkler system and sod. The other foliage will have to wait! It's nice to know that she has them for me to play with whenever we get together to stamp.



I colored this image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol--my favorite way to color! I matted it as shown and used a brown Zig pen to doodle in the corners around the matted image. As I look into the eyes of this owl, it kind of creeps me out! DING! DING! Did you hear that? My light bulb just went off again. I've got another idea for this fella. I'll get right to work on it and I'll post it here on my blog tomorrow for you to see.

Stamps: Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs- Owl
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill Colored Cardstock
Accessories: Nesties, EK Success Decorative Corner Punch, Brown Zig Marker, Ribbon by American Crafts, Spiral Clip unknown.
Finished Card Size: 5.25" x 5.25"



Ok, Ok, so now, what you've all been waiting for...


Drum Roll Please...


The winner of my Blogoversary Blog Candy goes to:


Sara of Scrap Happie

Sara, please email me your address and I'll get your package out to you Monday ASAP!

I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy creating cards and blogging all about them! Thanks so much to all of you who left comments on my blog and for making my first year successful.


Don't be sad that my blog candy has expired. DRS Designs still has 2 blog candy opportunities for you to enter. Hurry and check out these sites before it's too late!


Sue's Tips and Tricks


DRS Designs No Layer Challenge



Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday--spend it stamping!!!


:-)


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful card!

Beth Norman said...

Cute card. The Labels 1 is a nice way to enclose your image. I LOVE all the Label nesties. Just brought in "4."

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin