Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

House Mouse Sketch Wednesday!

How was your St. Patrick's Day? Fun, enjoyable, and full of all good Irish things?


I didn't go out & celebrate...some of us have to work and bring home the GREEN, you know?



I created this Card Sketch and a House Mouse St. Patty's Day card instead!






There's nothing like a cute & cuddly House Mouse card! I just love these little critters and I know so many of you do too!


I've actually had him colored for what seems like forever, and I made it a point yesterday to create him into a card so I could show him off for St. Patty's week. The card itself was pretty easy to create, especially since I had the sketch to follow. I won't bore you will all the fine details, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! To sum it up...color, blend, mat, add brads, create tag, find coordinating designer paper, use Martha's Border punch, create cardstock base, layer as shown, Viola!

Stamps: Stampabilities House Mouse, DRS Designs sentiment "Happy St. Patrick's Day!"
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Warm Green and French Blue
Paper: Smooth cardstock by Office Depot, Textured Cardstock by American Crafts, Designer Paper by Reminiscence
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Ribbon by Paper Studio Ribbon Trends, Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border Punch, Brads by All My Memories, sponges
Finished Card Size: 6" x 4.5"


Need a challenge? Go ahead & create with this sketch! Just make sure to leave me a link so I can see your project too!


Did you do any St. Patty's Day celebrating yesterday? Tell me all about it. I'd love to hear how you celebrated!


Well, gotta run for now, Happy Wednesday to you & Happy "Friday" to me--I'm off tomorrow! Whoooo Hoooo!


Have a great one!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love HM Jennifer!! This card is adorable!! Love the borders along the edges!! What a fun sketch too!! TFS! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin