Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here For The Party!

I'm still plugging along with the new DRS Designs images and having fun with the Cutie Pie Kids Collection! Here's another one to share with you.




This Cutie Pie is appropriately called "Here for the Party!" Isn't she sweet?
I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. Then I stamped the sentiment and star background in red ink. I used red Stickles to fill in selected stars from the background. I added ribbon from my stash--talk about reuse and recycle, I think this ribbon is from a Christmas gift I received!





Stamps: DRS Designs- Cutie Pie Kids- Here for the Party, Interlocking Star Background, Birthday Multi Greeting
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Lipstick Red, SU! Real Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Xmas Red Stickles, Ribbon-unknown from my stash
Finished Card Size: 4.75" x 5.5"


I'm happy to report that today is my day off! I have a long to do list and I'd like to get outside for a jog today as well. The weather is supposed to be about 58 degrees and beautiful.

I'm going to attempt to make the most of my day!

Hope you have a great one!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

How fun to use the star background with this Cutie! Great sketch, too.

Heather said...

This is adorable! Great coloring!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Jenn!! This is the sweetest!!! I love your fab colors too!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin