Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Treat Container Challenge!

There's a new challenge posted over at the DRS Designs Blog. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, this challenge was to create a unique treat container to display your Valentine Treats. We'd love for you all to play along. If you upload your projects to an online gallery, make sure to leave a link on the DRS Designs Blog so we can all check it out!




For this challenge, I created these cute little sour cream containers to hold my Conversation Heart Candies. I used the Tutorial found on Splitcoast Stampers. These were fun and easy to make & they would make great shower favors! One 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock makes 4 of these!



This one I created by stamping the Silhouette Love Heart image repeatedly on white cardstock using dark and light pink ink.


I love the crimped look at each end. These look like I bought them in a store, Don't they?

This one was made by stamping the Ribbon Heart image repeatedly with black ink and then coloring the hearts with dark and light pink markers. I also sponged around each heart with pink ink.




Stamps: DRS Designs- Silhouette Love Heart and Ribbon Heart
Ink: SU! Rose Red and Regal Rose, Versafine Onyx Black ink
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Bic Markers, Fiskars Paper Crimper, Nesties, Acetate by Avery, Conversation Heart Candies by Brachs, craft sponge
Finished Project Size: 2.5" x 4.25"


Make sure to check out the rest of the DRS Designs DT to see all of their great Valentine Treat ideas!



Cathy



Dawn



Heather



Jessica



Vicki



Can't wait to see how you package your Valentine Treats!


Thanks for visiting today!


Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Heather said...

These are super cute treats! Great job with this challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, these treats are so cute!! Love the yummy effect of the echo of colors of the sweetheart candies!! Very cool!! :)

Joy said...

Cute containers. The window really makes them look nicer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin