Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Anniversary Card Challenge

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a relaxing day!
It's time to announce this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge--I challenged Kimmy to create an Anniversary card!
How often do you make Anniversary cards? To be honest, I don't think I've ever made one! This will be my first, and I've got my thinking cap on. This challenge shouldn't be too difficult, especially with Valentine's Day just passing. I still have all my love and heart themed stamps still on my desk!

I've realized I have several new readers (Thanks & Welcome!) and for those of you who may be new to my blog, I wanted to explain just what Fun Filled Fridays is.

Kimmy, one of my best friends, and I host card making challenges on our blogs every week called Fun Filled Fridays (FFF). We take turns every other week giving a challenge. These challenges are announced every Sunday, and we display our finished cards for that challenge the following Friday. Kimmy and I keep the details to ourselves regarding these challenge cards, so until her challenge post Friday, I have no idea what she is planning on making until I see it, just like you, and vice versa. I think it is so much fun to see how different or similar our cards turn out.

Our Anniversary challenge cards will be posted on our blogs this Friday, February 27th. We'd love for you to participate in our challenges as well. Just post a link on either of our blogs and we'll be sure to check it out. We'd love to see how different or similar your card compares to ours as well.

Happy Card Making!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! You know, you've inspired me so much with those Rileys, that I had to go and purchase some!!! :) So now I have a few Rileys to play with!! Thanks for the fun you two gals are providing!! I REALLY hope I can play this week!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin