Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Card Sketch Wednesday


Yeah for Wednesday! The weekend is almost here and I'm another day closer to the warm weather of Cancun, Mexico! (Sorry, I don't mean to brag, but I am terribly exited!)


Since it's Wednesday, that means it's time for another round of a Card Sketch Challenge here at Ink N Scrap Habits. Just a little fun thing I do every Wednesday!


Here's today's Sketch...


And, finally, here's my sketch challenge card for today. (Sorry for such a late post!)


This image is by DRS Designs. I colored it with Prisma Color Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. Then I outlined the image with a gray Copic Marker.


This is the first time I've also used the Perfect Paisley Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

I think this is one of my favorite cards yet! I love everything about it--the colors, the texture, & the sketch layout!

Stamps: DRS Designs- Plant Shelf
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, C3 Gray Copic Marker, Nesties, Brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Cuttlebug and Perfect Paisley Embossing Folder, Michael's Dashes, Dots, and Checks Ribbon
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4.5"

Won't you join me in this sketch challenge? I'd love to see your project if you do. Make sure to leave me a link so I can see it!

Thanks for visiting today. I appreciate you stopping by & all of your comments!

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Traci G said...

This is a great card! Love the outline you did with the Copics! Your coloring is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

This is really gorgeous Jennifer!! :) TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I really like the sketch. Your cb bg is a nice touch, and of course your colouring rocks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin