Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

10 Minutes or Less!

Yikes!


10 minutes or less is the theme for this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge.


Kimmy has definitely challenged me with this one. My cards take me forever to complete because I have an eye for matting and layering. Wish me luck as I enter the fast world of card making for this challenge. I'm eager to see what Kimmy makes with this one as well.


Won't you play in this challenge with us? It should only take up 10 minutes of your time! (Ha! Ha!)


I'd love to see your quickie card. Leave me a link so I can check it out.


Hope you have a great week!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin