Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Sweet Birthday!

Happy Card Sketch Wednesday!


Here's today's sketch:



To complete this challenge I played with the New cupcake image from DRS Designs again & Liquid Applique. That stuff is so much fun! It's like magic!



The background was created using the Chocolate Chip background stamp by DRS Designs. It's perfect for this sentiment! I used Diamond Glaze again on the cherry. Can you tell is has a wet shiny look to it?


Stamps: DRS Designs- Cherry Top Cupcake, Sweet Birthday Sentiment, Chocolate Chip Background
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan and Lipstick Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Nesties, SU! Word Window Punch, Copper Brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Liquid Applique by Marvy Uchida, Diamond Glaze,
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.75"



Make sure to leave me a link if you get a chance to create with this sketch. I'd love to see your version!

Thanks for visiting today!

Smiles,
Jennifer

PS: For those of you who are waiting for the update picture regarding my Great Aunt's 93rd birthday, stay tuned. Tomorrow is housekeeping and catch up day. This week has gotten away from me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH Jne!! This is too cute!! I love your sketch design and yes...that Liquid Applique IS so much fun!! It looks just fab with that yummy cupcake! :) TFS!! I have a stack of laundry to get to myself!! SIGH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin