Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blue Baby Buggy!

Happy Monday Everyone! (Ugh!) Did you have a good weekend? My DH was out of town, which gave me plenty of time in my studio and time to also hang out with my sister. We shopped like crazy Saturday afternoon! We're leaving for Cancun this Saturday, so we out shopping for Summer clothes. I hit the jackpot at Old Navy--they have some of the cutest tank tops there!




My alone time this weekend also gave me some time to work on several projects that I'll be showing you very soon. One of them included last weeks SCS Sketch Challenge-SC213. I used it to create this Baby Boy card. This card is larger than I would have liked--I should have cut down the width on the vertical column a little, but overall I think it's precious. Just wish I knew of a baby boy on the way so I could give it to someone!



The plaid in the background was hand-made by me. I've made my own DP again with the Open Plaid Background stamp by DRS Designs. I love the plaid on this card! I think it is a perfect fit!





Stamps: DRS Designs- Brush Baby Buggy, Open Plain Background
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in French Blue, Su! Ballet Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Offray White Satin Ribbon, Nesties, Fiskars Treading Water Punch, O'Scrap Brads, Sticko Button Ups in Baby Blue
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 5.75"


Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time this week for chit-chat and long computer sessions. I must stay focused so I can show you all that I have planned throughout this week, and plan some things for next week while I''m gone.

So, I'm off and running!

Until next time...

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin