Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let the Previews Begin!

Hurray! It's Preview Week for all of the new DRS Designs stamps that will be released to the public this Saturday July 18th! Make sure to have some paper and a pen near your computer this week as you check out all of the new designs from the DRS Designs DT. You're going to want to have that list ready to order on Saturday when they become available. This release is full of everything that is "Fun in the Sun," and these new stamps are so cute, I'm sure they'll sell out fast!


Today, I'm showing off 2 new stamps, "Splash" the Dolphin and the sun, which is 1 of 4 stamps available on 1 piece of rubber.



I colored "Splash" with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. The Sun was colored with a yellow Bic Marker.


I used a scalloped punchie and sponged around it with light blue ink to create the clouds in the sky.


You know me & my Diamond Glaze--where ever there is water I have to add it to give it that shiny water look!

Stamps: DRS Designs- Splash The Dolphin (H1031), and 4 in 1 Beach Background (D1099) Both to be released on 7/18/09
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Bashful Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Bic Markers, Nesties, Diamond Glaze, Brads by Making Memories, EK Success Decorative Corner Punch, Fiskars Boundary Waters Border Punch, Sponge Daubers
Finished Card Size: 5 5/8" x 5 7/8"



Make sure to stay tuned to my blog & the rest of the DRS Designs DT this week to see all of the new designs.

Thanks for visiting today!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Jennifer!! I really love this image and you've colored him in so nicely!! Great job!! :)

Beth Norman said...

So cute. The clouds are awesome, and so are the waves.

Kit said...

lovely card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin