Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams

Here's another sneak peek of one of the new stamps DRS Designs will be releasing this Saturday. I got creative with my Alcohol Inks to create a scene for this Silhouette Hiker image.


The sky was created in blues and silver while the ground was done with greens and gold. I used Staz On ink and my Stamp-a-ma-jig to strategically place the Hiker image along the line where the 2 sets of colors met. I wanted it to look like he was over looking a mountain.




I know this sentiment is often used with graduation cards, but I thought it complimented this Hiker image as well. This design could be used for someone who is starting a new job or for when an uplifting card is needed when someone has to make a difficult decision and their about to take a new path in their life.



Stamps: DRS Designs- Silhouette Hiker (G1026), Go Confidently Sentiment (H965)
Ink: Staz On Jet Black
Paper: Glossy White cardstock unknown, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Bic Markers, Nesties, Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Ribbon By Bobbie M. Designs, Alcohol Inks by Ranger in Bottle, lettuce, Gold, Denim, & Silver
Finished Card Size: 4.75" x 5.75"

Just like all of the other silhouette images DRS Designs has available, I'm sure you'll see some great projects made with this one!

Stay tuned to my blog and the rest of the DRS Designs DT as the sneak peeks will continue tomorrow and through out the week.

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very stunning creation Jen!! Really love how you've used your alcohol inks!! Very creative indeed!!

Samantha said...

Wonderful card, Jennifer! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin