Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod!

Tomorrow is the big release day over at DRS Designs. Are you ready? Have you made your list?


I have been busy playing with these great stamps all week and here's another sneak peek for you!


Wouldn't this be perfect to give to someone who just had Twins? Perfect too, cause of the shades of greens used here it wouldn't matter if they were girls, boys, or one of each!

This could also be used for gardening friends. A few of my friends are "Master Gardeners," and they're always getting their hands in the dirt!


This was a pretty simple card to make. It's decorated more with layering and background stamping than anything else. I colored the Two Peas in a Pod image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. The Garden Peas in the background were stamped on light green cardstock with Garden Green ink--how appropriate!

Stamps: DRS Designs- Peas in a Pod (G1056), Garden Peas (G1055) both to be released on 7/18/09
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Garden Green Ink
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, White Brads by Spare Parts, Green Brads by All My memories, Ribbon unknown, EK Success Decorative Corner Punch
Finished Card Size: 6.5" x 5"



Well, stay tuned to the DRS Designs New Releases Web page to have access to all of these new stamps as soon as they become available.

And, if your up for a challenge to win some of these new stamps for free, make sure to visit Vicki's blog and the Color Throwdown blog.

Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAM!! This is just gorgeous Jen!!! I love how you've taken the other "pea" image and used it for the BG!!! Now why didn't I think of that?!! DUH!! Beautifully put together hun!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Jessica G. said...

Fun card -- those greens go so well together!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin