Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends ATC

I decided to take the plunge into the world of ATC's! I thought I'd never get into them! The cards I tend to make are always large--I have a hard enough time trying to stay within the limits of an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") that I never thought I'd ever have interest in 2.5" x 3.5"!


Boy, how quickly things change! LOL!


The one I have to show you today is for a swap titled "Memories of Shackapolooza." Shackapolooza is a get together we do with members of the Stamp Shack every year in April.

I decided to go with the "Friends" theme for my ATC. I thought that was perfect because we are friends, online friends, that we talk to everyday, but only see each other once a year or so if that. (Lucky for me I have a few Shack friends who live close to me that I see quite often!)




Stamps: Brush Daffodil image by DRS Designs, Sentiment by Rubbernecker
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Yellow Ochre
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Brads by All My Memories
Finished ATC Size: 2.5" x 3.5"


I've recently joined several ATC Swaps--Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere, Sunny Sunflowers, Wacky Witch, and Candy Corn! You can bet you'll be seeing more of them from me in the near future.

Have you joined the ATC craze?

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Great ATC! I really like that daffodil image and the sentiment is perfect for the occasion. Aren't ATCs addictive?

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE your ATCs girl!! I just KNEW if you tried one...you'd be hooked!! Be careful, because they REALLY are addictive!! :) The colors look awesome!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin