Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Hooked on You!

One of the new sentiments recently released by DRS Designs is this "I'm Hooked on You!" sentiment. Perhaps a little pun on the word, "hooked," but I immediately thought about this fish image to go with it. Does your Hubby like to fish? This would make a fun anniversary card for him!



This card was pretty simple to make: image colored with pencils, layered, embellished, adhered to embellished card front, then adhered to dark blue cardstock base! Viola!


Stamps: DRS Designs- Jumping Fish (L325), I'm Hooked on You Sentiment (D1103)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink French Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Brads By Joann's Scrap Essentials, Ribbon By Michael's Special Value, Metal Ribbon Slide-unknown
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"


Looking for some Freebies???

There are 3 ways to win some new & fun free stuff right now...

1. Free rubber from DRS Designs for submitting your stamping & paper crafting Tips and Tricks to Sue at submitdrs@yahoo.com. If she picks your idea you win!

2. Vicki still has some free DRS Designs Cutie Pie Kid Stamps up for grabs in her blog candy package. Click on her name to read all about her give-away & how you can participate. Blog candy ends Sunday July 26th 8pm (CST).

3. Beth from Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs is giving away a Nestability set for your participation in her blog challenge. Click on the store name to see this week's "For the Birds" challenge and what you need to do to participate.

Good Luck in trying to win all of the freebies out there right now!

Thanks for visiting today!
Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Perfect fisherman card! All the blues are so appropriate, beautiful coloring, and such a fun sentiment!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is just gorgeous Jen!! Love that fish image!! This makes such a wonderful masculine card!! I love it!! :) Thanks for sharing everything!! HUGS

Heather said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the rich colors! Great job!

Samantha said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The coloring, the colors and the layout. Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin