Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Vellum Challenge!

Well, It's Sunday! Do you have a relaxing Summer day planned today? Not me...I have to work in the morning, but all afternoon I plan on creating a card using vellum. Why? You ask...Well, Kimmy challenged me to use vellum with my card making for this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge.


Have you ever participated in one of our Fun Filled Friday Challenges? Kimmy and I post the Fun Filled Friday challenge announcement on our blogs every Sunday (like today) and then on Friday we post our finished cards for you all to see. Our readers post links to their finished cards as well. So, get out your vellum & create with me! Let me see what you can do with it!
I know it has been a LONG time since I've used vellum. In the past, I've found vellum to be hard to work with. Maybe it's because the last time I used it was probably in my early stamping and card making days & I didn't have the experience & knowledge about all that can be done with vellum, like I do now. Boy, blog surfing really has it's perks doesn't it? There's tons of inspiration out there!


Well, I hope you'll get a chance to play along. Stay tuned for Friday when I post my vellum card! I wonder what theme I'll use for this challenge?


Have a wonderful Sunday!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin