Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

DRS Designs-Newly Released Stamps!

Quick! RunnerRun over to the DRS Designs website. A great set of stamps have just been released, just in time for you to start your holiday projects! You can see them here.


They have also recently updated their online card gallery. Need a little inspiration? Make sure to take a peek and view their Designer Galleries.


Stay tuned...I will have more DRS projects for you very soon. I'm thrilled to be able to put these new releases to work!


Hope your having a fabulous weekend!
Teethy
Smiles,
Jennifer





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin