Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog Love!

I received this award from my friend Patti, from the Stamp Shack.

(Thanks, Patti!) Patti is a very talented stamper and her work has inspired me so many times! Her inspiration gave me the courage to try out for the DRS Design team and I made it!



For fear of losing my Stamper's MoJo (hate it when that happens!) I do a lot of blog hopping and blog surfin' -- there is ton of inspiration out there, as I'm sure you all know! I too, would like to pass this award along to some amazing bloggers.



Here's my list of blogs I love: (In no particular order)

  • Kimmy - For being my Fun Filled Friday Blog Challenge partner, as well as for being a great friend, a fellow enabler, and great craft inspirer! You make crafting together tons more fun!


  • Beth - For a blog with the best tutorials and coloring that will knock your socks off!


  • Kim - For her weekly "Challenge me Thursdays," for giving it a try regardless of what the challenge is & then coming up with something great!


  • Kelly - My most recent Secret Sister, for always putting the goodies I sent her to great use & posting them on her blog for all to see!

  • Stacy- For creating cards with great layouts. I enjoy seeing all of the different variations in her work!

  • Ethel- For creating cards and projects that will brighten anyone's Day!

  • Debbie-For a blog that is inspiring, totally fun, AND entertaining!

Here are the award rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


Did you all have a great weekend? I was busy with "real work" and working in my studio. I made 6 cards this weekend! Stay tuned for tomorrow and the rest of this week to see them!

Happy Monday! (ugh!)

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thank you for the nomination! You're too sweet. I enjoy your blog as well. Your so talented--it's no wonder you get published. I also love the look of your blog. All those colours are so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin