Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

One in a Million!

I'm still playing with my starter kit of images DRS Designs sent me. I challenged myself to make a no layer card, and this is what I came up with!

The only paper or cardstock I used was for the cardstock base.







To make this card, I first stamped the Happy Bee image with my black Versafine ink. Underneath the bee I stamped the sentiment "You're One in a Million! and put "Thank you!" underneath that. Then, I stamped the Bee image again repeatedly around what I had already stamped in black, but with Versamark ink instead. I used my Bic Markers to colors in the black bee image, and used Stickles on it's wings. By coloring only 1 bee, I thought this helped play on the sentiment "One in a million."



*******Want some exciting news?********
I have just received word that DRS Designs will be releasing some new images very soon!
Make sure to check back here and their blog to see when these images will become available & to see some great cards and other projects made with them by the Design Team!


Hope your day is Bee-utiful! :-)
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin