Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Polka Dots!

Hope you all are having a wonderful, relaxing Sunday! Well, it's my turn to pick this weeks Fun Filled Friday challenge...how about Polka Dots?


Make a card displaying some sort of polka dots--polka dot patterned paper, polka dot images, polka dot ribbon, polka dot metal embellishment etc. The possibilities are endless!


I'll post my polka dot card this Friday, August 22nd. Will you play along with me? If you make a polka dot themed card & post it to my blog (either on this post, or on my challenge post this Friday) I'll have Kimmy add you to her monthly blog candy giveaway for all of the challenge cards posted for August. Everyone loves a little candy and I know you like to make cards, so why don't you participate in this challenge?


C'mon! Give it a try! I'd love to see what you can do with polka dots!


Have a great day!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin