Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies New Website!

For all of you anxiously waiting for the new Sunflowers and Dragonflies site to be revealed, run over and take a look! The new site is now up & running!


Feel free to join the forum & sign up to post in the gallery. If you've created any projects with S&D stamps, please upload them to the gallery so everyone can check them out! I would love to see your work!


The Cupcakes stamps and the Alice In Wonderland stamps that you've seen on the S&D Blog challenges recently have also been released & are now ready for purchase.

Here are the cards I've made recently with these stamps.




The Four Seasons set is also available for purchase.




I hope to stamp & create more with all of these great stamp sets very soon!
Happy Browsing & shopping!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Girl, you've been a busy bee lately!! I love your coloring on all these projects!! Beautiful new images! What fun!! TFS! HUGS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin