Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Couldn't Resist Temptation!


Remember my Cards For Heros post from the other day? I just had to curb my curiosity and make an identical card, but sparkle it up a bit. I'm finding it extremely hard to make holiday cards without using any glitter. (I blame my perfectionist eye for that!) I think the glitter really makes a difference--it gives it the umph it needs! Here it is for you to enjoy!

Stamps: DRS Designs- Triple Tree with Snow (L004), "Happy Holidays" from the Simple Pleasures Greeting (G725), Ribbon Card Edger (P903)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Glorious Green, Real Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Sitckles
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4.25"

Stay tuned to see my take on this weeks Midnight Madness sketch challenge. I'll be posting it soon!

Until then...

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I think your card is just gorgeous sweetie!! I just love this image, don't you?!! It looks awesome with the glitter...which is why I couldn't use mine for the CFH drive!! :) Have a great day!! HUGS

Samantha said...

Wow! That really does make it pop! Awesome card!

Beth Norman said...

I love the shimmer. I'm noticing more and more cards with it. Fab job, Jennifer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin