Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just In Time For the Holidays!


DRS Designs now has it's BRAND NEW Holiday images up for sale, just in time for you to start creating all of your Holiday Cards. They were released today for purchase and you can click HERE to see all of them.


I received many of these new releases as well as a ton of other holiday images and sentiments from DRS Designs just the other day. I was in awe and so excited about them that I had to ink them up right away! I spent majority of my free time yesterday coloring them up--I even got up early to color before work, took my stamped images with me to color during my lunch break, and then finished them up after dinner. It was late when I finally sat down to create something with them and I didn't want to do too much thinking (scary, I know!) So, I put the Sheetloads September Sketch to work and created this Popcorn Holiday card. The sentiment, the Popcorn Bowl, and the Popcorn background are all included in this release.



I colored the popcorn background and the popcorn bowl with markers. The sentiment is actually all on one piece of rubber, but I cut it in half to make it more versatile (love unmounted stamps!) and stamped it with red SU! ink.

Can you see my favorite yellow Stickles in this picture?


Stamps: DRS Designs- Popcorn Bowl (G1131), Popcorn Background (H1124), Poppin' in Sentiment (F032)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Real Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Bic Markers, Nesties, Red Ribbon by May Arts, Gold Ribbon by Holiday Inspirations by Joann Fabrics, Yellow Stickles
Finished Card Size: 6.5" x 4.75"


Don't forget about DRS Designs Cards For Heros Holiday Card Drive. All of the stamps they released for purchase today would make beautiful Holiday cards for any soldier! Don't forget to check them out too!

Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Jenn, this is just adorable!! I love this image!!! You've done a great job using it!! HUGS

Cathy Rulli said...

cute - love the sparkly popcorn!!

Jessica G. said...

Great job with the SheetLoad sketch! These are such fun images and I really like how you used the popcorn in the background panel. Extra sparkle is always a great touch, too!!

Samantha said...

Excellent card Jennifer! The whole thing just 'pops'!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin