Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Autumn Greetings Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday!


Do you realize today is the last Friday of the Summer?? Yep, that's right! Next Tuesday is the first official day of Autumn for all of us here in North America. It's my day to post over on the DRS Designs Blog and I'm wishing you all some fun Autumn Greetings, but you have to run over there to see my card completely.


Here's a sneak peek!





Have a great weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Your sneak peek shows the beautiful shading on this image which is the centerpiece of a perfect Aututmn card!

Nicole said...

Very nice! I love sunflowers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin