Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Rubber Now Available!

Sorry I don't have a project to share with you today.

This has been an awfully busy week! Our landscaping is finally in progress--yes, that means no more dirt (YEAH!) & pictures coming soon, and my Sister-in-Law's Wedding Shower is today. Her & her Fiance will be staying the weekend at our house so we have been busy cleaning and preparing for the shower.

I'm very eager to get back into my craft room--I have a long list of layouts that I want to put together and card ideas that I want to try, and will eventually get to them later this weekend & the rest of this week.

BUT....

Remember all the sneak peeks the DRS Designs DT have been showing off all week? Well, now's your chance to get them before they sell out! That's right, today is the big release day & you can find them all here as soon as they become available.

Happy Shopping!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I love their stamps so I am off to check out what is new.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin