Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Sneak Peeks!

If you're a golf lover or know someone who is, then your not going to want to miss this next stamp release from DRS Designs. They are getting ready to release some great golf stamps for all of your golf game & masculine needs. To help show them off, the DT is holding another Blog Hop tomorrow, and the new stamps will be available for purchase this Saturday, June 13th.


Well, it's Wednesday, and here at Ink N Scrap Habits it's time for another sketch challenge!

I created this golf birthday card using this sketch to show off 2 more stamps that DRS Designs will be releasing this week.


The image, titled "Golf Icon" was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I used Stickles to dress up the flag and sun in the image, and added ribbon tags adhered with blue staples on one side of it. I used the SU! Word Window punch and brads to decorate the opposite side of the sentiment.


There are so many ways to play with this image, that I'm sure you'll see me use it again soon! It is the perfect time of year for golf and there are a lot of golfers in my family who have Summer birthdays. Good thing rubber stamps don't wear like tires, cause these stamps are going to get a lot of use!

Such a cute sentiment isn't it?

Stamps: DRS Designs- Golf Icon, Way Above Par Sentiment both will be available for purchase on 6/13/09
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink, SU!
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Stickles, Ribbon & Brads by Making Memories, SU! Word Window Punch, blue staples



Don't forget the Blog hop starts tomorrow bright and early! We'd love for you to join us! As always, if you do, you could win a chance to be handsomely rewarded, and we all love free goodies!

See you tomorrow for the Hop!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Cute card. Great job with the sketch. There aren't a lot of golf images around so this is perfect for the golfer.

Anonymous said...

Jen, this is so sweet and I love the extra sparkle on your card!! :) Beautiful colors and love the sketch you've used for it too!!

My sneak peek was this image for today too!! TEE!!

Jessica G. said...

Versatile sketch and fun, bright color combo -- perfect for a sunny day on the golf course theme!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin