Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Golf!

Hope your all having a great Saturday! My hubby & I are getting together with friends today for a BBQ--the girls are getting together to stamp, the guys are getting together to, well you know, do the stuff guys do! LOL! I'm so excited!


Today I want to show you this card I made earlier this week that features the new Graphic Golf image from DRS Designs.



Have you noticed the detail in each of the letters in this image? You can click on either of these images if you need a closer view. The "G" is textured with grass patches, the "O" has golf balls on it, the "L" has flags on it, and the "F" has golf tees on it. Cute & clever I must say!





I colored this image with both Prismacolor Pencils and markers. I also used the SU! Photo Corner punch to add some color and the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder to make the background look like the texture of a golf ball.



Stamps: DRS Designs- Graphic Golf
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Bic Markers, Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder, SU! Photo Corner Punch and Ticket Corner Punch, Ribbon-Unknown, Brads by Making Memories
Finished Card Size: 5 3/4" x 4 3/8"




Well, sorry for the quick post today, but I don't want to spend a lot of time on the computer today. I have to get ready for the BBQ & finish getting ready for Father's Day too! I'll be making my Father's Day card later today--nothing like waiting til the last minute! I hope to be able to show you it tomorrow. I already have an idea in mind, I just need to sit down & create it!



I hope you have a wonderful Summer Saturday filled with your favorite things!



Thanks for visiting today!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card jen!! I love how you've colored in the image with this!! Super fun BG texture too!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin