Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stars and Stripes

I'm looking forward to the 4th of July holiday this week and having an extra day off work! However, with the temperatures being close to 100 lately, I think I just might stay in and stamp! That's a little too much Summer for me!


Summer and 4th of July go hand-in-hand for most of us in the United States, and the timing for the Stars and Stripes challenge on the DRS Blog is perfect! I enjoyed getting this cute Tiny Patriot (801H) inky for the challenge. I used a new star embossing folder on the blue panel and created the red star pattern paper myself using the Starry Background (124H). The Happy Independence Day Greeting (822D) was stamped at the bottom and I used a little bit of twine and a couple red brads for embellishments.  I hope I've inspired you to play along as well.  As always, DRS Designs has a great prize up for grabs!

 Hope you enjoy a safe and relaxing 4th of July! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin