Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let Us Adore Him

Hi Everyone! 
Hope your week is off to a great start!  Saturday was the big release day over at DRS Designs and the DRS DT is now having fun showing off the new Christmas stamps!  I created this card to show off the new Adore Him Greeting (246F)



This greeting would be perfect for many of the religious Christmas images DRS offers, but here I've paired it with the Three Wisemen Ornament (025K). I used Copic Markers to color it.  The white frames around the image and the greeting were created by sponging  yellow ink around the edges while they were still in a Nestie die. The background was stamped with the Silent Night Sheet Music (506P) and the edges were distressed with Vintage Photo ink.  To make each stamped element fit well on the card front, I had to make this card a little bigger than A2 size.  Finished card size is 4.5" x 5.75".


Check out all the new Christmas stamps HERE--It's never too early to start making your holiday cards! 


Have a wonderful day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin