Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Who Let The Dogs Out

It's another Challenge Thursday on the DRS Blog.  The theme this week is dogs and I've created a scene card using the Doggie Dilemma with Fence (254H), the Who Let The Dogs Out Greeting (893D) and the Easy Grass Background (059E).


I colored the image with Copic Markers and masked the image to sponge the sky and the grass.  Then I used the Easy Grass Background to add the grass blades with a darker green ink.    

Link your Dog cards HERE and enter to win a fun prize from DRS Designs. 

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin