Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Card Drive for Operation Write Home

Hey Everybody! I just saw a post that it's time for DRS Designs annual card drive for Operation Write Home


Start creating stamped cards today to help support our Troops! All donors will receive a Thank You prize from DRS Designs.  The donor who sends in the most donated cards will win a $50 DRS Designs Gift Certificate and the next 2 generous donors will receive a $25 DRS Designs Gift Certificate.  Deadline for all donations is Oct 10, 2012.  Please see the card requirements and other details for this card Drive HERE.

Thanks to all who support our troops!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

I totally missed this on the DRS Blog :( Thanks for pointing it out here. I will be sure to spread the word on my blog too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin