Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hope

I just realized I've been hiding this card from you.  I created it a while ago, and it got lost in the mix and never made it into a post on my blog...until now! 


I love using this Hope Achieves Greeting (1087H) from DRS Designs when I'm looking for an encouragement card.  The last line "achieves the impossible" really packs a punch and tells anyone that they can do whatever they set their mind to.  I used a simple layout for this A2 card.  The card front was stamped with the Lines O Plenty Background (366H), and the upper and lower borders were decorated with a border punch.  I added a horizontal panel embellished with some yummy plaid ribbon to the center and added the stamped greeting to the far right side. 


So, what hopes do you have for the rest of Summer? We're about to journey on a 16 hour road trip with a 13 month old who just learned to walk! It should be interesting, but I'm hoping I don't pull too much of my hair out and actually find the time at the beach relaxing.  


I hope you enjoy the rest of your Summer as well.  I think I'm still in shock that it's August already and Fall will be here before we know it!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin