Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ghosts and Goblins

DRS Designs is getting ready for Halloween with their Ghosts and Goblins Challenge this week! I created this card for the challenge using the Ghost Family Portrait (1046K) and the From All Of Us (465D) greeting that was just released.


The Family Portrait was colored with Copic Markers and then masked, and I sponged orange ink around them to match my the color scheme.  Same was done for the From All of Us Greeting, but it was sponged while in a Nestie die.  The card front was stamped with the Spooky Eyes Background (647H) with Versamark ink and the Halloween Arc (043E).

Thanks for stopping by to check out my Ghost and Goblins card.  If you're interested in playing along please visit the challenge HERE and enter to win a great prize from DRS Designs.  
Good Luck!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Janett said...

This card is so cute I love all the different colored socks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin